This one is for all of you shrimp lovers out there! Our fresh, new shrimp taco recipe is quick, easy, and chalked full of flavor.
This tasty at-home dish is a play on a classic shrimp taco that is sure to make your mouth water as soon as your Fisherman’s Dock Shrimp hits the pan. I mean, really, who can resist the mouth-watering sound of juicy shrimp sautéing? We certainly can’t! That’s why we’ve added a video recipe below, so you can cook alongside Chef Chris to make your own flavor-filled shrimp tortillas. Bon appetit!
Hefe’s Shrimp Tacos Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds Royal Red or Rock Shrimp
- Fisherman’s Dock Cilantro and Lemon Ginger Seasoning
- White and Green onion, small dice
- Chili peppers (Mostly Jalapeños)
- Fresh cilantro, rough chopped
- Fresh lime wedges
- Queso Fresco, crumbled
- Seasoning for shrimp; cinnamon, allspice, smoked paprika, ancho powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt
- Fresh cabbage, shaved
- Tortillas, warmed
- Fresh Avocado, diced
Arrange the condiments on a platter.
Warm the tortillas.
Season the shrimp with a light sprinkle of each of the spices and salt.
In a large skillet over high heat, drizzle a bit of oil in the pan and add the shrimp and sauté lightly. Two to three minutes at most.
To Serve: Place shrimp in the bottom of the tortilla and build yourself the perfect shrimp taco!
ENJOY and don’t forget to check out our recipe page for more date night recipe ideas!